As one of the leading blogs about online gaming, we are constantly monitoring the games that offer the best chances of winning the lottery. Anyone who plays lotteries regularly will know that the major national lotteries offer awful odds of winning. Giant lotteries such as France’s hugely popular Loto game offer odds of winning of just 1 in 19,068,840. Games like Italy’s Super Enalotto are even worse.The odds of winning this big prize are a stratospheric 1 in 622,614,630, an unbelievably poor investment.
So we were interested to hear about a new game – The Player’s Lottery – that offers odds of just 1 in 300,000 of winning the top prize of 10 million Euros. At first it sounds almost to good to be true. The draw consists of just 300,000 tickets, each numbered between 1 and 300,000. You can increase the chances of winning by buying multiple ticket packages, reducing the odds to 1 in 1,500 if you buy 200 tickets. The more we looked into it, however, the more impressed we were with the game. There are some great options – such as buying a share in a ticket or forming an online syndicate to share the load of acquiring tickets.
The website is also very intuitive and easy to use, making the playing process a real pleasure. It also gives you a constantly updated readout of the odds that your selection of tickets has of winning. In a crowded field, we reckon The Player’s Lottery will soon establish itself as a winner.
Incoming search terms:
- best chances at winning california lottery tickets
- chances of winning lottery online
- greatest lottery winning game
- lottery with best chance of winning
- what is the Illinois lottery game with the greatest chance of winning?
- which lottery has the best chance of winning
- which lottery has the best odds of winning
- WHICH LOTTO GAMES HAVE THE BEST CHANCE OF WINNING